Sunday, November 22, 2009

Naked Notes 17: Ever Threw a War and No One Came?

Hard to tell what's going on on the war front. Corp held an Op tonight and went totally unmolested so far as I know. There's been no peep from the corp that decked us and no one has apparently shown up in our area of operations, so it looks like the week may pass without event. Very strange way to hold a war.

Thanksgiving event going on in WoW right now and still grinding faction and trying to finish up a bunch of grey quests in LOTRO. Unfortunately I'm working almost every day this week since the hospital doesn't close for Turkey Day. I know there will have to be some free time at some point in the future...

But I am off the night of the Corp mining op, so I'm assuming I'll be able to pull out my new Retriever :)

P.S. One good thing I can say about a war dec: it did make me take a look and realize my main's clone was out of date :)  Got it upgraded and sufficient to hold my skill points should lasers ever finally start flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment