Sunday, November 29, 2009

Naked Notes 18: Cup Runneth Over Right Into Downtime

Two big expansions coming up this Tuesday; Dominion for Eve and Southern Mirkwood for LOTRO.  Both on the same day; figure I'll be playing a lot of Borderlands on my 360 that day as we wait for the inevitable extensions of the downtime :) In lieu of that I'm alting in LOTRO, trying to save up the blue quests and higher for when it actually gives my main exp again.

The war continues in Eve, if you can call it that. Still no shooting has actually taken place. Management is considering whether to move the PVP wing over 2 regions and camp them vs hiring a merc unit to do it for us; as we figure drawing blood is the only way we're gonna get rid of the dec. Wish it would hurry, still haven't got to pull my Retriever out on a real op yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment