Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Naked Notes 11: There Are No Flat Tires in Baseball !

New story time later today, yay.

I've had 3 family members pick WoW back up this month; amazing how much more interesting a game can be when you have a shared group to talk about it outside the screen :-)  Now, if their attention spans don't wander off in a month or two like certain ones *cough cough yes I'm looking at you* tend to do...

Speaking of shared group experiences, Eve has been a lot more entertaining now that I'm in a corp...  tends to be a bit quiet when I've been on lately, but I've also kept some peculiar hours because of my job. I'll be glad when my schedule gets a little less frantic and I can be on at a more reasonable hour and take part in some of the fleet ops. Even if it is 'just' shooting rocks ;-)

And I still need to max my Inn League faction in LOTRO.

In RL: flat tires are a b****. Especially at 4am.

No comments:

Post a Comment