Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Naked Notes 8: Keep on truckin'

Today marks my one month anniversary of being back in the game :) Really enjoying it this time around.

Assuming my new corp accepts me, I ended up moving from Gallante space over to the far side of Amarr.  Loaded up everthing I owned (except a couple ships) into my Iteron and hoofed it on over. 30 jumps, 7 or 8 through 0.5 space where I actually got chased by someone :)  He would try and lock on and I'd warp to the next gate and he'd arrive as I jumped, then he'd pop in as I'm aligning to the next gate and try to lock on again... guess he finally either got tired or we moved into too highsec for him, but it was a fun little chase and quite a thrill to be looking over my shoulder all the time :)

In character story continues later tonight after I get some yardwork done.

No comments:

Post a Comment