Saturday, October 31, 2009

Naked Notes 12: Dancing Bears

Only one good thing about stomach flu and vomiting; if you're gonna miss work and have to sit on the couch, might as well shoot some rocks while you do it.

Inadvertently went out on my first corp mining op this evening because of being home sick; I know it will amaze a lot of folks to hear it was fun. No I'm not running a fever or stoned on cough medicine. When you have corp chat to while away the time it goes by really quick; not to mention you find out how many other folks fly while drinking, too :) I hope I was able to give as favorable an impression as I got. Even if everyone else was in Hulks and Retrievers and my Navitas was only slightly larger than their drones; the DSIS Flea Bite accounted well for herself I hope.

Hmmm, I have visions of the dancing bears from the Disney cartoon....

Pew Pew
Break the asteroid up, shove it in a can
Pew Pew
Break the asteroid up, shove it in a can
Pew Pew
That's how mining goes, it's a lot of fun
Pew Pew

Ok, maybe Nyquil and sake wasn't such a good idea....

No comments:

Post a Comment