Monday, October 5, 2009

Naked Notes 2: Rainy Days and Mondays

Raining for 2 days here now, giving me nice excuses not to go outside and do yard work :)

Second part of the continuing adventure up later today. It's officially been one month in game now, if you count the two week trial I did last November. 1,523,573 Skill Points and 2,361,136 ISK in the bank, with perhaps another quarter to half million spent on various skill books maybe.  I own the pink slips on a velator, 3 navitas, and an iteron. I've been to about a dozen systems, I've made hair raising mining trips in 0.4 and 0.3 space, and I've had a good deal of fun. Next up I plan to start looking for a corp, possible Eve Uni, and then start following some of the boring advice and train the learning skills up to 5 :)

Still need to keep working on my faction in Lothlorien, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment