Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Naked Notes 3: Blind Leading the Blind

Working the next couple of days, so doubt they'll be much time for playing or posting. Couple funny things happened last night, though:
  • Logged in to my first server queue in EVE (was #19 on the list, took only a couple minutes to get in)
  • Went out mining, and found every damn asteroid gone! Thought "well, high sec space is pretty jumping, and I've already been in a queue tonight, let's move on to the next system." Jumped, same problem, every belt empty... did that 4 more times. "This is impossible! There ain't no way the systems could be stripped, don't see any big  hulks or anything anywhere!" Then a strange hunch to check my overview settings came over me... I know I didn't ever turn off all asteroids in my overview settings!  :) No idea how that happened...
Well, hope to get back on soon; I'm sure the way work has been I'll definitely be ready to.

No comments:

Post a Comment