Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Naked Notes 6: Why Can't We Be Friends

Well, I've taken the step of applying to a corporation at last. This is an enormous step for me, as I tend to be rather shy when it comes to social steps like joining guilds; in the past all the guilds I've belonged to in games were either family guilds or had friends in them that I knew and who served as a gateway into the guild. This is the first time I've approached strangers; looking at their recruitment postings and forum site however they look like a cool group and hopefully I'll find that home in EVE I know I need to advance beyond the beginner stage.

Not to mention mining gets awful lonely with only your ship to talk to ;)

Addendum: Oh, had another noob first as well: arrived out at an encounter space to kill pirates in a mission, found I'd forgotten to load ammo in my guns...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment